These days, Laptops are one of the most important electronic gadgets, which are widely used in the world. The laptop is nothing but a portable personal computer, which can be easily transported. This is the main reason why it is preferred over heavy computer systems.
Laptops are easy to carry and light weighted devices, which can perform all the tasks done by the heavy systems. It is loved by people, who travel a lot. You can decide and start your work on your laptop whenever you want, you can start your work in a garden besides a lake or in your courtyard.
Several years’ back 1000 dollars was considered to be a good price for buying a laptop, but now it’s a price for premium segment laptop. There are many forums and supportive websites for purchasing a good laptop under budget constraints. Before buying one you should have the maximum information about the device.
The first thing before buying a laptop for design is that you need to sit back and think, “What are you going to do with it?” If you need to carry it a lot, you need a smaller 11 or 13 inch device. If you need to share the screen, you will need a 17 inches laptop. These are the different types of user groups, who prefer to use laptops:
- Students and travelling executives – They need the laptop with durable design and good screen quality, as they spend long hours using them and handle them roughly.
- Light surfing or Email or second computer – If you are looking for an alternate laptop or a cheaper device, these low configuration devices can work for you.
- Gaming – If you are a gamer, you need to have very high configuration of multi-core processor, and discreet graphics. If needed, you can also go for SSD and a large display with high resolution. The budget of gaming laptops is expected over 1000 dollars.
Sometimes, you need to make choices among the right configuration according to your work and what photo editing software you will be running. The configuration involves the following things.
- RAM – It’s random: access memory. It’s a kind of computer storage, which allows the data to be written and read roughly or the RAM is the memory, which multiple files to run simultaneously, so more is the RAM more files can be used at a time.
- Processor – This is the brain of the system. The central processing unit is used to process the data and there are many processors available in the market from Celeron to Intel core I7.
- SSD – It is elaborated as solid-state drive. It is also called as solid-state disk or electronic disk. Actually, it does not contain any disc. It is a data storage device. It uses electronic interface compatible with the traditional block. It also doesn’t have any mechanical component that gives it a lightning fast speed.
- Architecture the PC’s or laptop – There are two types of architecture, X86 and X64. X64 is the 64-bit processor and is better than X86.
- Battery type – Some laptops come with 6 to 9 cell batteries, which increase the battery life and give backup up for five or more hours.
If you carefully understand your requirements, you will easily find a laptop that suits you the best. You will get value for the money invested.